Importance of Good Tires
If you live in West Michigan, you already know that due to our variable weather conditions, good tires are not just beneficial, they are critical. In adverse weather conditions you need tires that you can trust to respond instantly in emergency situations. The condition of your tires also determine your ability to maintain control maximum control of your vehicle whether driving at high speeds on dry roads or stopping instantaneously when they’re covered in snow and ice. Having good tires on your car or truck also contributes to better fuel economy and increased overall vehicle performance.
- Maintain maximum control in all situations
- Better fuel economy
- Increased vehicle performance
Benefits of Buying Certified and Quality Tested Used Tires
- More cost efficient
- Match your existing tires
- Only need one tire
Why Used Tires?
- Do you need just one tire, not a whole set?
- Do you need a whole set, but the necessary money isn’t in your budget?
- Are you getting ready to trade in or sell your car, but it should have replacement tires first?
These are just some of the reasons you might want to consider buying used tires rather than new.
Reliability of Used Tires
But…are used tires reliable?
In order to ensure that all of used tires we sell are reliable, they all are closely inspected and tested before entering our inventory. We guarantee that our tires are safe and ready to be installed before we sell them to you.
Our tires undergo a quality assurance check that includes:
- Assessing any damage
- Air pressure
- Tread depth
Premier Auto & Truck Parts is committed to getting your vehicle up and
running again with a quality tires as soon as possible.
Tire Maintenance Tips
The condition and life of your tires are affected by many elements including:
- Amount of miles
- Inflation pressure
- Vehicle weight
- Storage conditions
- Types of roads: highway vs. city streets
More Tire Tips
- In a dark place away from direct sunlight.
- In low humidity
- If your tires are showing uneven wear:
- Check your vehicle’s alignment.
- Check your wheel and tire balancing.
- Make sure:
- Your spare tire is always properly inflated and ready to be used.
- You have the right tire size for the weight of your vehicle.
- You are using the right tires for the varying weather conditions
Proper tire maintenance can help ensure that you get the best and longest use of your tires. By following these tips you can extend the life of your tires as well as continue to continue to guarantee safety:
- Check your tire inflation pressure at least once a month.
- Follow an appropriate tire rotation schedule.
- Balance your tires as needed.
- Examine for any abnormal wear or damage.
- Assess the tread depth.